Synthetic turf isn’t just great to look at. It’s a wonderful convenience. Not only are synthetic turf lawns durable nowadays, but they also provide a wealth of savings. Here’s the True Turf Top Ten reasons to install synthetic turf now.
(1) Water Savings. The average lawn requires 40 gallons of water to stay green. However, most people overwater using up to 80 gallons per square foot annually. If you factor in to this equation a 50% evaporation rate, that’s 80 to 160 gallons of water used per square foot. If your lawn is 500 square feet, you will use, at minimum 40,000 gallons of water per year.
(2) Maintenance Savings. How much do you pay a gardner? $50.00 per month to $100.00? If you do it yourself, what is your time worth? Thousands of people outsource their yard maintenance to local service providers but these costs add up.
(3) Convenience. Once your synthetic turf is installed there is barely any maintenance. Most people need nothing more than a blower to keep their turf looking perfect year round.
(4) Cleanliness. Synthetic turf is easy to keep clean. Since it is hypoallergenic, there are far fewer problems than regular grass.
(5) Longevity. Modern synthetic turf can last over 20 years. While most people do not stay in their home for greater than 10 years, synthetic turf will provide a perfect solution for almost everyone that will never need to be replaced.
If you are considering synthetic turf there are hundreds of additional reasons to get it installed. When shopping around, make sure you get multiple bids and that you fact check all of your prospective suppliers.